Five Ways to Relax in Aspen Snowmass This Labor Day Weekend
- Escape to Nature: The Aspen Snowmass area is renowned for the incredible Elk Mountain Range surrounding it on all sides. A quick and easy way to get some relaxation over Labor Day weekend is to head to one of the nearby trailheads and into the woods for peace, quiet and beautiful views. Our recommendation? Check out Ashcroft, the nearby ghost town!
- Take a Spa Day: The Aspen Snowmass area offers some of the most luxurious spas in the world, each offering a wide array of unique treatments. Reach out to your booking agent at Stay Aspen Snowmass to schedule treatments.
- Go See Some Music: Over Labor Day Weekend the Jazz Aspen Snowmass Festival is in full swing with the very best of the music business convening on Aspen for three nights of live music and lots of fun. This year’s lineup includes Lake Street Dive, The Roots and Maroon 5.
- Go for A Drive: The Aspen Snowmass area is surrounded by scenic driving tours such as the Independence Pass drive, the West Elk loop and the Top of the Rockies loop. These are easily drivable from the Aspen Snowmass area and are all Colorado Scenic Byways. Don’t forget the snacks!
- Go Fishing: Whether you’ve never been fishing or are an experienced angler there’s no doubt that fishing in a cool mountain stream is just about the most relaxing thing one can do. First timer? Contact any one of the many local fishing guides and ensure a relaxing, hassle free day.
- The Inn at Aspen: Located at the base of Buttermilk Mountain the Inn at Aspen offers a quite getaway just off the main strip. Amenities abound and the back patio is the perfect place for a relaxing Labor Day cocktail.
- The Hotel Jerome: Aspen’s crown jewel, the Hotel Jerome is in the heart of Aspen and boasts a premier spa alongside a suite of other world-class amenities.
- Chamonix: These Snowmass condominiums are nestled far away from the main drag on the side of Snowmass mountain offering a secluded and charming weekend getaway.
- Viceroy Snowmass: The Viceroy Snowmass is located at the base of Snowmass Mountain and although it’s not secluded, is still an escape. The beautifully designed rooms paired with the wellness spa create a relaxing space for your Aspen Snowmass Labor Day weekend.
Call a Local Vacation Expert
Let us do the work for you! Call us at (888) 649-5982 - we are happy to help you find the perfect Aspen Snowmass vacation package.